Saturday 4 August 2007

My Trip To Paradise

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . & my new hobby
It’s been long time since my last post. If someone came and got disappointed( I doubt it), I am sorry. As usual I am so lazy, last thing I want to do after work is to switch my laptop on to write about my boring life. Someone very close to me said last week that its very depressing talking to me. So I dont want that to happen to my readers, do I. The last month went so fast, by the time I got used to writing the number 7 for the month, it is 8th of the year already. Anyway lastweek I had the opportunity to fullfill one of my childhood dreams. I am not talking about retiring early in my late thirties. Lol


That’s my ultimate dream to retire as soon as possible. This one was visiting Switzerland. I don’t know why I had this, may be every one kept saying it’s a beautiful country. Or may be because its famous for chocolates. Not that I am into chocolates, but I always I had this idea of going to Switzerland.

So myself, my 2 cousins and a friend went on a 3 days break to Switzerland last weekend. It was awesome. Guys I am telling you, if you have a chance to visit this place, dont miss out.

All the imagination I had about Switzerland from the pictures I have seen, just came alive. We had a blast of a time. I will write about my trip in details in coming weeks. I took loads of pictures. Believe it or not between us we took a staggering 600 photos. Like most of the guys, I jump from one hobby to another. Every season I will start something new and it will be in full flow for few months and once I get bored it will soon fade away. So these days I am into photography, and want to share all the crap I take with my camera. So I have started a blog for my pictures called “My Camera Clicks”. I have loaded some of my pictures into Picasa and Flickr. Please check it out and let me know what you guys think.

I have been trying to change the template so that the header picture changes randomly. After so much trouble ( must be a few lines of codes for someone who knows HTML codes ) Atlast i managed to do it. But it does not change like a slide show, It changes everytime the page is refreshed.
Take care

6 comments:

Dreamzz said...

உங்க போட்டோ பிளாக் போய் பார்க்கின்றேன்!

Dreamzz said...

போட்டோ நல்லா இருக்கு!

Unknown said...

Haven't yet got an oppurtunity to go to the good ol' Switz...but appa ve seekaram nag panna vendiyadhu dhan! :) Florence is a beautiful place too... Chk that out the next time! Btw... Beautiful pics.. :) Those 2 gals...choooo cute! :)

Anonymous said...

cool! :-) looking forward to your detailed travelogues...

Sudha said...

Good photos to be frank and honest.
kcs

Keshi said...

cool :)

Keshi.